Please read the Small Print aka the Terms & Conditions (T&C’s) carefully and if you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us! You are entering into an agreement with Nine18 Wedding films(herein ‘Nine18’) and you, herein the ‘Couple’.
1. A £300 (non-refundable) Booking Fee must be paid to secure our services for the day. No booking is confirmed until we receive this. Your booking fee will be deducted from your overall package price. Payment can be made by bank transfer – details will be provided at time of booking.
2. The remaining balance must be paid no later than FOUR weeks before the wedding date, unless prior agreement is made.
3. Permission and authorisation must be granted by the clergy/registrar/celebrant/ venue before any footage is recorded; this is to be undertaken by the Couple, who are responsible for all fees incurred.
4. Access to the venue(s) to setup the equipment at least 1hr prior to the wedding is required, this is the Couple’s responsibility to arrange.
5. Any changes to the details of the wedding (times, locations etc.) must be communicated, with reasonable notice where possible, in writing (email) to email@example.com to ensure no misunderstandings.
6. Nine18 shall not be held responsible for circumstances dictated by the event location which adversely affect the quality of your video including poor lighting and/or the PA system used by the venue. Nine18 makes no guarantees, either expressed or implied, in regard to aesthetic qualities of the completed video. To mitigate this risk, we will take test shots throughout the day and we will advise you of any concerns which may arise.
7. Nine18 will not be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control which may impact filming of your wedding. This includes: power failures, inclement weather, interference by third parties, access restrictions, poor lighting etc.
8. Nine18 reserves the right to cancel the service provided at any time. This is a rare (so far, never) and very extreme circumstance and I hope never to have to cancel. If I do have to cancel then I will seek a suitable replacement or provide recommendations to help secure a new company. Any monies over and above the Booking Fee will be refunded to the Couple, with forbearance.
9. Nine18 recommends the Couple have suitable Wedding Insurance to protect themselves from any issues and costs if they have to cancel. Our cancellation charges are as follows. All cancellations must be communicated in writing/by email:
– 90 days and above, prior to wedding/event = Booking Fee
– 60 days to 90 days, = Booking Fee plus 50% of cost
– Less than 60 days = Full amount
10. Nine18 retains the copyright to all footage captured on the day and reserves the right to use the footage for promotional and commercial purposes unless prior agreement has been made. Venue specific footage which does NOT depict the Couple or anything related to their wedding can be used, without prior permission, even if non-disclosure has been agreed.
11. In the event of complete equipment failure or other circumstances beyond our control which mean that we will not be able to film your wedding/event you will receive a full refund. We will not be liable for further damages though. USBs will be replaced free of charge if we are informed of any fault within 7 days of having received it. A supplementary charge for USBs after this time will be incurred.
12. Due to the immense file space taken up by source files (raw footage) captured on the day and also backed up, we will only store files on our hard drives for a period of 6 months from completion of your wedding film. After this time we will only keep the finalised production files and image files (USB or zip files).
13. If any issue arises during the day where we feel threatened by guests (physically or verbally) or our equipment is in danger of being damaged then firstly we will look to seek an amicable solution with our Couple directly. If we cannot then we have the right to terminate our services immediately without recompense nor liability.
14. Delays can occur on the day which are out with our control and knock out the timings. Where possible we will accommodate the shift, however, depending on circumstances and how late timings run, additional cost of £150 per hour may be incurred. This will be discussed with each couple, should the situation arise.
15. During the post production of your wedding film, in particular the Teaser Trailer and Montage, only licensed music will be used. To avoid any copyright infringements, music can be chosen from SoundStripe – www.soundstripe.com – all that you need to provide is the Artist and Song Title and I will license the tracks in accordance with my subscription. The use of commercial/popular music eg chart music is not permitted as this is costly to license and illegal music use will be blocked by most social media platforms.